Monday 12 November 2012

The clothes are in, and probably too many, the sketchbook packed, checked out what is happening in Maitland, and the vineyards, the Mary River Festival is just about over in my mind, the Kranksy Sisters were on  tonight in Gympie - ticking things off the count down list before I go tomorrow morning. Two things to do in Brisbane tomorrow at Museums and Gallery Services Queensland, who by the way have provided this opportunity in Maitland through their Mentoring Program, (do I get Brownie points for that one Ann and Deb?) and then its off to Newcastle. I hear they do life drawing from 7 - 9pm on Tuesday nights in the Drawing Room at the Royal Exchange, not far from the train station in Newcastle, so if I'm feeling up to it I might check it out before catching the train to Maitland. Or I might just leave it until next week, depending on my energy levels after only 4 hours sleep!
Maitland you're getting closer....

1 comment:

  1. Joolie, if you get a chance checkout my friends coffee shop (they do tea as well) located in the mall at Newcastle called 'One Penny Black' - mention who you are to Ally or Bec and I'm sure they will welcome you with open arms! They are Gympie girls at heart! Safe travels, Julie.

    ReplyDelete